Saturday, February 02, 2008

The things about Chinese New Year

I'm done with cleaning out my cupboard,

Throwing away old clothes and downgrading not-so-new clothes.

I hate cleaning. But I like the sense of satisfaction after that.

There's my bed & the computer table left to be dusted.

And obviously gotta help out with the living room.
-------------------
The person staying upstairs is renovating his flat,

Probably for the new year.

And if you stay in a HDB flat,

When there's drilling,

You feel as if it is drilling into your head.

ARGH, and the noise that's coming.

Tell me that's NOT a substitute for fire crackers.
----------------
I just realized that I have A LOT of clothes for this coming CNY.

Red, pink, white, purple tees and more tees.

Oh, that means more clothes to wear!

Tees make good 'go-to-school-uniform'.

I miss wearing a uniform...
--------------
I need to work FASTER for my PR assignment...