Sunday, February 24, 2008

Public Relations Down!

PR down, Arts & Our World up next.

Oh well, I screwed up one question during the exam.

Bad, bad, bad.

If you are thinking that one question is no big deal,

Well, then it's time you knew that I always work towards an A grade.

So one question IS a big deal.

But everyone of us are different,

And we have different targets.

So, no hard feelings ya?
---------------
After the exam and lunch at ichiban boshi,

(Thanks for Calvin's car ride.)

It was tuition again,

Before heading down to one of my JC classmate's birthday party.

Well, it was okay,

Just that the function room was too small,

And there were too many people.

So after about 36 hours of no-sleep or no-good-sleep,

I zonked out into lala land the moment my head reached the pillow.

Nothing beats a good night's sleep.