Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Welcome to the wardrobe!

Let's post something happy...

Ooh, additions to my Levis' jeans.

This was my first pair of Levis' jeans some 4 years ago.


Remember how popular it was to have this huge brown tag at the back?

Some 2 years later, I got my 2nd and 3rd pair of jeans.
This is my first limited edition Lady's style Levis' jeans that has Swarovski crystals on it.


This is the back of it. The crystals are still shining after multiple washes.
Serene loves to touch my butt when I wear this, IN PUBLIC. haha.


Then came my 3rd pair, the princess fit. This is one of my fav.


If you look closely, it has some unique folds in the jeans.
It's supposed to make your thigh look slimmer.


And some folds near the knees area.


Recently, I got my 4th and 5th pair of Levis' jeans.
This is my 2nd basic jeans. Do you realise something different?


They decided to do away with the huge brown tag.
Of course this looks more ladylike, without your waist measurements.


And my first straight cut jeans, surprise surprise.


My 5th pair is my 2nd Lady's Style limited edition. Realise the pink tag?


This is the pink diamond series for Lady's style. One time off production.


And of course pink diamonds at the pockets!!!


Well, yes, they aren't cheap but they aren't expensive too.

They are all definitely original.

That's because my cousin sells them, and I get it at ______-price.

You want one too?

Usually I try to get limited editions so that I don't see people wearing the same thing as me.

Uniqueness is me.

Oh, welcome to the jeans rack!!! (:

(Haiz, I've jumped from waist 25 to 27. I've grown! Celebrate womanly curves!)