Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Results are out again

The result for 'Research & Writing for the Academic Community' module is out,

Quite a mouthful eh?

Well, I must say the 'A' streak is gone, this time to settle for the next grade.

I'm disappointed, and I know the reason why,

Although this grade isn't that bad afterall.

I'm an innate perfectionist, and imperfection is like a sin to me.

Well maybe not that strong a word,

But imperfection is unforgivable as long as it can be perfected.

Well being perfect isn't a bad thing because you will always strive for the best,

But you must also remember to take things easy when they don't come out perfect.

That's the hard part - the disappointment.

Well, I'm still in school and school's the best place to learn this,

To cope with perfections and disappointments.