Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy busy busy

This month has been a killer month,

With Toastmasters activities, contests and a new commitment...

Commitments thus far:

1) Studies/school
2) Tuition
3)Toastmasters/exco
4)YEC (Youth Executive Committee)
5) Friends

This month, I had a total of 3 contests over 3 consecutive Saturdays.

1st Saturday: PA Humourous Speech Contest Preliminary Rounds (got into finals)
2nd Saturday: Toastmasters International Area S1 Humourous & Evaluation Contest (didn't get in)
3rd Saturday: PA Humourous Speech Contest Finals

And new module starting soon.

Woo~ Busy ain't I?
-------------------------------
Today was the Area S1 Humourous Speech Contest, the one I'm participating in.

Although many tell me that it is good to get the exposure,

I'm just disappointed in myself because I didn't win.

Now, don't we all enter in contests in the hope of winning? Well I didn't win this time.

I know I have high expectations of myself, thus greater disappointments each time.

Having said that, this is my first go at the humourous speech contest, good experience I must say.

But the BBQ with fellow toastmasters just now probably got me off the disappointment. (:
------------------------------
BBQ was great. Had fun. I love Toastmasters, Cheng San Toastmasters Club.