Friday, April 13, 2007

HURRAY!

Lalalala... It's a sunny yellow banana day.

Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah...

My report of 5000 words is complete and ready to hand in!

It has been a gruelling time although I had a lot of time to do it.

The constant pressure of it made me sick and sian and sleepy.

No words can describe how I feel now.

So I would like to thank my...my...my...

(Ok, I know it's lame.)

Anyway, another babysitting's job coming in!

Muahahaha...
--------------
Time table for degree programme is out.

It's 6 days a week. Yikes.

Good thing: It's all afternoon lessons.

Bad thing: Tuition's gotta move.

You know what, my school adminstration system's screwed up.

I paid my damn 5 digit school fees and it didn't even send me some form of acknowledgement.

Had to call and grill for it.

I can't afford another 5 digits you know.

Or else I've gotta tutor 7 days a week 2 students everyday then.

!$)*#%&#($*&#(&$
---------------
On a lighter note, GP's 1/2 done.

It's only the presentation left.

---------------
Countdown: 1 day to '20'