Friday, March 02, 2007

Dedicated post to Serene

The new year photos will come later,

But I felt an urge to dedicate a post to Serene after reading her latest post.

(Sorry lah, RP, wait till you go overseas ok? Don't be jealous. Heehee.)

For those of you whom don't know,

Serene, together with RP, are my besties since sec 1 back in YT.

That Serene went off to the triple science class in sec 3, leaving me and RP together.

Ironic thing: RP and Serene are both in choir, so they make up the time together.

And Serene and me are in the Student Council, so we make the time up.

Unlike many others who part ways after the 'O' levels,

We sorta promised to still meet up, up to inviting each other to our weddings.

We are still meeting up, despite RP finished her diploma and us apart.

I guess we went through a lot together.

It was perhaps the very different personalities we had complemented each other,

And how we tolerated each other.

Well, sometimes Serene, you are not the only one who has such dilemmas.

I have it too, I'm sure RP has it too.

And we (RP & me) are surely glad to have you, although you are still somewhat a PRINCESS.

But as they always say, it's better to have one more friend, than one more enemy,

So learn your PR skills now...haha...